Integrated sales training and sales management
development for lasting results.
In an increasingly competitive market place, effective sales training and management development is more than a must have, it’s a business-critical requirement. Sales teams must operate to the best of their ability in order to achieve the results demanded of them.
This demands a structured and integrated approach to sales training. Too often, sales training is based on providing nothing more than some short-term motivation. Our philosophy is different; we believe in bringing long lasting benefits to your business by genuinely improving the skills of your sales people and the processes they work to.
Interim Management and project management
NEW - Pivotal now offers interim management and project management solutions. This could be the solution you need if you:
- Are under pressure to deliver results
- Don't have sufficient resources to get the work done
- Are restricted on adding to your permanent headcount
- Want to have the security of a specialist coming in to help you on a short term contract
- Have clearly defined objectives
Click here to learn more about the many ways Pivotal can help you using our new Interim Management and Project Management options.
Pivotal Sales Training is available in three formats:
Customised in-house programs - designed to your specific requirements, they
can meet the needs of teams of any size.
Open courses - these important workshops are a cost effective way to implement
personal development when there are insufficient numbers to justify an in-house
One-to-one coaching – ideal for busy managers and senior level executives
who need to fit personal development around running the business
Who do we work with?
We work throughout the UK (and Europe) providing Sales Training and Personal Development
- Sales People and Account Managers
- Field Sales Managers
- Sales Directors
- Support and Service Managers
- Application Support Specialists
- Service Engineers
- Customer Service and Internal Sales Personnel